Friday, September 28, 2012
1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly? I am a flier all the way. I hate how tired driving makes you & it feels like a waste of time to me. You spend too much time of your vacation getting to where you need to be.
2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why? This is a huge 'shocker' I know, but I would live in Vermont. I just love their way of life there. It seems to simple & carefree to me. The work to live, not live to work there. I love how the people are all about healthy living and community. It's also just so dang beautiful there.
3. Should grown women wear leggings? I wear leggings & I would think at 30 I am a grown woman...so I guess it's ok. Now, in my defense, I only wear them when I have a longer shirt or dress on...none of this flaunting my booty in leggings crap.
4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be? I always wanted to be named Aimee. Why, I have no clue, but for as long as I can remember that is what I told my parents they should have named me. Would I change it now? Nope...too much of a hassle
5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to? Cosmo, Yoga, Dwell, Clean Eating, Woman's Health, & a cople other organic/health kinda magazines
Posted by PCOSChick at 9:01 AM