(If you saw this earlier...sorry! I had copied it & had it scheduled out & didn't realize it was supposed to start today! So here is the real one!)
I'm 'borrowing' a post from a few other bloggers. Fill in the blanks...
- If I were to get pregnant again How about getting pregnant for the first time & I truly do not feel that will happen
- If I could have any job in the world I would be a teacher...I have always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher & still one day would love to do it!
- If I had a day to myself I have so many errands to run & things to do around the house, that probably nothing fun would happen..I would actually be getting things done.
- If I could get married all over again I wouldn't change the wedding at all, it was exactly what I wanted...but I would totally redo the honeymoon! Ours was awful!
- If I could live anywhere in the US I would go East Coast...or Chicago.
- If I could have any talent in the world I wish I could sing. My voice is so terrible & I really wish it wasn't that bad!
- If you met me in real life you would be surprised to know that I can be quiet..it really does happen!
- If I could go back to school and get a different degree I would have gotten a degree in education
- If money were not an object I would have done donor IVF or embryo adoption or would be adopting more than once..I would also have no bills, bc I would pay cash for everything!
- If I could meet one celebrity Sarah McLachlan
- If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be Target..it has everything I need!
- If we get another pet I would want either a girl yorkie to go with Kiso..or a mini Husky, if I could figure out how to keep it from shedding!
- If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to Bali
- If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick the chef, because I already have somebody that comes & cleans
- If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get a boob reduction & lift & lipo