I saw this survey over at Kaitlin's blog & thought it was super cute!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I am the worlds WORST wrapper! I mean it looks like a 2 year old got ahold of the package after I finish trying to wrap. I am all about the gift bags & boxes!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I have never had a real tree...they are too messy!
3. When do you put up the tree? This year with surgery & having Thanksgiving at our place, I did it before Thanksgiving so everyone could see it...normally though after.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after the first of the year
5. Do you like eggnog? Not one bit
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Little Foot stuffed animal from Land Before Time
7. Hardest person to buy for? My family is not big gift people....so it's not too terrible. My DH is pretty hard
8. Easiest person to buy for? My brother, he always needs something
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Noppers
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I always mail, I figure it's the only time a year I do snail mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My grandmother gave me a pocket calendar that had already started to be written in, so she whited it out...lol
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The old fashion Frosty
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I do it online, so just whenever
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Oh Im sure I have
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Buckeyes
16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? Mine has built in colored lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? I hate Christmas music
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We normally travel, but this year because of my surgery, we are here
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Probably not...Dasher, Dancer, Comet & Cupid, Donner, Blitzin, Rudolph?! I think I'm missing some
20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? Mine isn't any of those..I'm not really sure what it is..lol
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? DH & I have never been home at Christmas...so no idea & this year, we couldn't wait..lol
22. Favorite children’s Christmas song? Again, I don't like Christmas music
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The music starting in like October!!
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? Don't really have one-but when it comes to lights on a house...CLEAR
25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Ham of course
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already got what I wanted & more!
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? Nope
28. Age you discovered who Santa was? I have no idea
29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? Hot chocolate
30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Don't care
31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? Sorry
32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? Chimney
33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Gift cards & cash please
34. Favorite children’s Christmas Cartoon? Charlie Brown