Cheese Curds & Kimchi has passed The Versatile Blogger award on to me! If you have not checked out her blog, please do so! She has some great post & encourage her on her journey to become a mommy :)
So here's rules for the award:
~Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
~Share 7 things about yourself.
~Pass the award along to 7 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
~Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award
1) I like to drink water with my coffee. There is just something about following up a nice drink of coffee with another of cold water, odd, I know!
2) My heated mattress pad is one of my most prized possessions! I love that thing & HIGHLY recommend one to anybody!
3) I do not know what I did for clothes before Target! If it doesn't come from Target, I don't own it. When Target came to my town, it was all down hill for my pocket book from there.
4) I named my dog after a mountain range in Japan because when I was bringing him home from the breeder he just kept climbing all over everyone & thing.
5) I am named after my dad's kindergarten crush-yes, my mom agreed :)
6) I've always known I wanted to adopt. I wanted to no matter if I could have children or not & I didn't care if I was married or single.
7) I do not know now to turn down a boiled and/or deviled egg....I just love them
I am passing this award on to the following 7 lovely bloggers, because I would like to learn more about them.
Al over at Mission Motherhood
Tillie at A Nuttier Life
Kaitlin from Ah...My Married Life
Keiko at Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed
Suzy over at Not A Fertile Myrtle
JJ from Reproductive Jeans
Jess at A Greater Yes: Our Story Of Embryo Adoption