Monday, November 15, 2010
1) Why are you adopting internationally? I mean there are so many kids in the US that need homes, so why would you not help them?
2) Will your child come with cocaine? (not everyone in Colombia does cocaine, thank you)
3) Will you tell your child they are adopted or do you think it will be better hiding it from them?
4) Will their skin be very dark? Or can Colombian's be lighter skinned?
5) How much does it cost to buy your child (I HATE the word buying)
6) You do know once you adopt you are going to end up pregnant! (Ummm hello, my DH has NO sperm)
7) You are such an amazing person to be taking on something like this
8) Do you think you will love your child like you would a biological? (This is the only way I know to become a family, so yes!)
9) Do not ask me everyday how much longer. It didn't change from yesterday, I do not know & you asking everyday doesn't help
10) Will you actually do things like somebody who is pregnant? EX: Have a shower, do up a nursery before hand, etc
Posted by PCOSChick at 8:51 AM